If the Firstbeat Sports Live app (Sports Live app) on your mobile device does not find your Firstbeat Sports Sensor (Sensor), check these steps:
- Check when the last time the Sensor's battery was changed and replace the battery if needed. (See: Firstbeat Sports Sensor and strap maintenance & battery replacement for more information)
- Open the battery case and remove the battery for 10 seconds to reset the Sensor. Return the battery and case and test the connection.
- Check that the Sensor is not paired to any other device, such as another iPad or iPhone or Android device, or a sports watch.
- Check using the device's Bluetooth menu that the Sensor is not connected directly to the device. If the device is shown as "connected" to the Sensor, select disconnect and connect to the Sensor through the Sports Live app.
- Restart your device in case the Bluetooth has frozen.
If none of the above helps and your device still cannot find the Sensor it might be malfunctioning. Check the following for how to proceed: The service process for Sports equipment
If there are any further problems or questions, contact Firstbeat Support.