Sports v. 4.7.x. system minimum requirements are as follows:
- Windows operating system: 7, 8 and 10
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) and 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86), or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Free disk space: at least 1 GB
- Adobe PDF reader or some other application suitable for reading PDF-files
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 760
These requirements apply to both Sports team and to Sports Individual PC software products.
Sports v. 4.7.x software can be used on a Windows tablet with normal Windows OS, but not on Windows RT. Please note that the tablet device should have a USB port if you are using the real time monitor or upload measurements from a Bodyguard 2 device or other heart rate devices that require USB connection.
Note that the Sports (4.7.x.) software is not compatible with MAC, or mobile devices such as iPad or mobile phones.
Please note that Firstbeat Sports v.4.7.x (a PC software) is a discontinued software and the support for this software ends in December 2022. If you have any questions about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.