Measurements can be deleted from the Firstbeat Sports Cloud (Sports Cloud) Dashboard. You can delete one measurement from one profile at a time. Multiple measurements can't be deleted at the same time.
Follow these instructions to delete measurements from the Sports Cloud:
1. Log in to the Sports Cloud from www.firstbeatsports.com. The Dashboard opens automatically.
2. Select the athlete whose measurement you want to delete by opening the Team dropdown list and clicking on the athlete's name. You can use the Search box to filter your athlete list and find the correct profile faster.
3. Select the day when this session you are deleting was recorded. Scroll to the correct day by using the calendar icon or the arrow button in the Training and Recovery chart. The selected date is shown in the red "Selected" box.
4. Click the session tab (testing tab in the images) to open measurement details. The Settings button will appear.
5. Click the Settings button next to the session tab to open Measurement Settings.
6. In Measurement Settings, click the trash bin icon to delete the selected measurement.
7. Finally confirm that you really want to delete the measurement permanently by clicking Yes. If you didn't mean to delete the measurement click No to cancel the operation.
After clicking the Yes button the measurement is deleted permanently from the selected athlete's profile and it will no longer be available in the Sports Cloud.
|Note: Deleted measurements can't be brought back to the Sports Cloud as they are also deleted permanently from the server. Make sure that you only delete measurements you really want to delete!|
If you need any further assistance, you can contact Firstbeat Support.