Firstbeat Sports Monitor (Sports Monitor) system minimum requirements are:
- Windows operating systems 8 and 10
- Mac OS X: most recent version available
- RAM: at least 4 GB
- Free disk space minimum: 1 GB
- Adobe Acrobat or other application suitable for reading PDF-files
- Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 760 and 16-bit colors
- standard USB port
Specific requirements for Mac OS X:
- Version 2.1 Open GL or newer
- Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013
Note that the Sports Monitor software is not compatible with mobile devices such as iPad or mobile phones.
Sports Monitor software can be downloaded from the Firstbeat Sports Cloud. Log in to the Cloud with your Sports Cloud username and password at www.firstbeatsports.com. Further instructions are available here: Where to download the Sports Monitor
Firstbeat Sports apps (Sports: Coach and Sports: Athlete) are applications for iPad and iPhone (and Android for athlete login) and it is developed for coaches for team monitoring in live mode and for athletes to monitor their training individually. The apps work with Firstbeat Sports Sensors and iPad/mobile devices. The app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Read more from here: Firstbeat Sports app technical specifications
Please sign in to leave a comment.