Firstbeat Uploader Plugin is needed with Firstbeat Bodyguard 2 to prepare devices and upload measurements directly to Firstbeat Sports solution.
Installing will take approximately five minutes depending on the Internet connection. After the installation, you will be able to prepare devices and upload measurements with your Microsoft Edge browser.
- Install Firstbeat Uploader browser extension here: Firstbeat Uploader in Chrome Webstore
- Select Add to Chrome in the opening window.
- Browser confirms if you want to add the extension. Select Add extension.
- Browser extension has now been added to your browser.
- Next download the Firstbeat Plugin here: Firstbeat Uploader Plugin
- File will be checked and downloaded to your computer. Open the downloaded file from the bottom of the browser by clicking Firstbeat_Uploader_Plugin.exe file.
- You may see the window that ask if unknown program can use the computer. Select Allow.
The computer may also confirm if you want to run the application.
- Allow also the actions in the following popups. When installing window opens (picture below) go forward by selecting Next. In the end click Install.
- In the opening window you can select the drivers. Select Install Firstbeat Bodyguard USB driver. Then click Finish.
- Finally shut down the browser and restart it.
You can now prepare devices and upload measurements.